Embracing the new
Our industry is operating in a world of increased complexity and new business areas. Success and competitiveness rely on new insights and a highly skilled workforce that is able to adopt disruptive ideas. Europort makes an active call on young professionals, forward-thinkers, start-ups and next gen-talents to join the conversation, develop revolutionary technologies and help reshaping the future of shipping and shipbuilding.
We offer young professionals, project teams and students from universities and colleges the opportunity to participate at the Next Generation program. During this edition, prototypes, concepts and innovations will be exhibited on the exhibition floor in hall 6 and, of course, great networking activities will also be organised. Some examples of what we make available for you if you are going to participate:
Stand space on the exhibition floor
- Space to physically present innovations/prototypes/concepts on the exhibition floor;
- Carpet, lighting, electricity and any partitions
- Attribution in participant lists on website and exhibition guide
- Participant badges, construction and dismantling cards
- Invitation cards for relations to visit Europort
- Use of WIFI network during the fair
Presenting at the Innovation Stage
- Up to 45 minutes talk time
Do you want to take this opportunity to participate or do you have any questions for the Next Generation program? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 - 293 32 50.
Get in touch