Because live encounters and face-to-face conversations are essential in business, these physical meetings will remain the key focus during Europort 2021. On top of such familiar interactions, new innovative and data-based tools are used to match your interests and businesses to the most interesting people and companies. This platform allows you to get the maximum return from your visit to the exhibition. Read the possibilities and benefits that the platform offers you free of charge below.
How to start using Europort Connect
- If you have registered for Europort, you received a mail from Europort Connect to activate you account. Start networking now!
- You can login via https://matchmaking.grip.events/europort2021/event-login with your registration email and badge number.
- Once there, set up your profile, check out our tailored recommendations and start creating your schedule.
- Not yet registered for a visit? You can do this quickly and easily via our registration link.
Possibilities and benefits
- Expand and strengthen your network: by completing your own profile, you automatically participate in matchmaking with exhibitors and other visitors. You will also receive personal recommendations based on entered interests.
- Find out in advance who will visit the fair through company and visitor profiles. An appointment with them can be scheduled. This can take place both physically on the exhibition floor and online. Fast, user-friendly and efficient.
Compile your own program
- You can easily register for the various Europort programme components via Europort Connect.
- Draw up a personal schedule per day with the sessions you do not want to miss or the appointments you make on that day.
- See which novelties the exhibitors offer on their stands, so that you can plan your route and don't miss out on the innovations on the exhibition floor.
Not yet registered for a visit? You can do this quickly and easily via our registration link.