MARPRO presents Rising Stars at Europort 2021
MARPRO presents Rising Stars at Europort 202113 April 2021
Europort and MARPRO have teamed up to present a new concept for maritime start-up companies during the upcoming exhibition from Nov. 2-5, 2021, in Rotterdam. Taking the lead in innovation and charting the path to a durable maritime future is one of Europort’s primary ambitions. That is why we want to give a stage to pioneers, forward-thinkers and next-gen innovators. The 'Rising Stars Pavilion’ will be a dedicated area for Start-Ups that contribute to a smarter, cleaner, or safer maritime future. Moreover, it aims to be a steppingstone for young entrepreneurs to kickstart their maritime career.
Jakob le Fevre, managing director of MARPRO elaborates on the background of the concept: "I started MARPRO back in 2013. As a small start-up, exhibiting at a major exhibition like Europort was not an economically feasible option, which is kind of ironic, because especially for a start-up it is very important to showcase your products and services to as large an audience as possible. MARPRO has grown now, but our DNA is still influenced by entrepreneurship. We do work with several start-ups as clients and we have tremendous respect for any individual who dares to challenge status quo and launches a new concept in a traditional business like the maritime industry. We represent Europort in Denmark and Sweden and when we discussed our partnership for 2021, we decided to launch an ambitious project with the purpose of displaying the most innovative and promising start-up concepts in the world-wide maritime business. So we developed an attractive concept targeting maritime start-up companies, allowing them to participate with their own exhibition stand in Europort as part of a pavilion, including a maritime promotion business package, bundled with a price tag significantly below the normal price level.”
Concept: Applications are open to all maritime start-up companies, not older than 5 years.
Applications: Are welcome from April 1st to May 31st. We only have 12 packages available. These applications will be carefully reviewed by a committee of selected maritime business experts and the chosen companies will be informed by June 5th, 2021 latest.
Evaluation criteria: Companies will be evaluated based on 4 criteria:
1. Live participation in the Rising Stars Pavilion with own exhibition stand and access to shared café and bar. See picture for details.
2. Online maritime promotion business package
- 1 article on www.maritime-professionals.com with a link to your website. The article will be:
- Uploaded as a Featured Post in the Maritime Professionals and Maritime Deck Officers group (Approx. 70.000 members)
- Included in next weekly broadcast of MARPRO News
- 1 month, 1 Side Banner 300w X 250h pixel in the right side of www.maritime-professionals.com
- 1 month banner in weekly MARPRO newsletter
- 1 company profile on www.maritime-professionals.com
Price for participation: 1.995 EUR
For more information, please contact MARPRO through email@example.com