Get in touch with upcoming talent during Europort!
The job market is attracting and recruiting people requires a different approach. Watertalent would like to supports the exhibitors of Europort with recruiting, through a physical meeting place during the event. The CareerLab, shaped as a sea container, offers students and visitors the opportunity to check out the vacancies of the exhibitors. Through a large interactive screen, but also on their website www.watertalent.nl.
Besides this, the CareerLab offers a diversified programme, focussed on labour market communication, educational opportunities and help with applying and resumés.
Added value for you as exhibitor
As exhibitor you can take advantage of the CareerLab for free.
- Exposure of your study vacancies (internships, graduation assignments, traineeships and side jobs) among visitors
- Your vacancies will be displayed with your logo and booth number
- Not only during Europort, but during all of November on www.watertalent.nl
- Visitors can apply directly on your study vacancies and will appear in your mailbox or ATS, without intervention of a recruitment of employment agency
- People who are interested in your vacancies can be escorted to your booth
If you are interested in building your employer brand and displaying all your vacancies on Watertalent, check out our website for more information and prices.
How does it work?
To display your study vacancies we need some data to get started.
- Your company logo, preferred as .eps/.ai file
- The links or documents of the study vacancies
- Contact information of your recruiter or HR advisor
- Your booth number
We like to receive the data before Friday 18th October 2019. You can send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information you can contact Mariska Siebel, phone number 0181 665 455 or e-mail address email@example.com.